- To reduce possibilities for infection, students must remain in the same space and in cohorts as small and consistent as practicable, including for recess and lunch. Keep the same students and teacher or staff with each group, to the greatest extent practicable.
- Prioritize the use of outdoor space for activities when possible.
- Minimize movement of students and teachers or staff as much as possible.
- Consider using markings on classroom floors to promote distancing or arranging desks in a way that minimizes face-to-face contact.
- Redesign activities for smaller groups and play spaces to maintain separation.
- Develop instructions for maximizing spacing and minimizing movement that are easy for students to understand and are developmentally appropriate.
- Activities that involve singing should only take place outdoors.
- Implement procedures for turning in assignments to minimize contact.
- Consider using privacy screens to increase and enforce separation between staff and students.
❏ Social Distancing Floor Graphics
❏ Disinfectant Wipe Dispenser
Wall-Mount Canister Holder
Easy Sanitizer Wipe Organization Mounts easily to walls, allowing users to put wipes within easy, immediate reach Excellent for placement near checkout counters, breakrooms, and other areas that are frequently...
Acrylic Folded Towel Organizer
Wall-Mountable Paper Towel Holder Excellent for storing paper towels near sinks and other areas where they're frequently accessed Mountable design eliminates the need for countertop placement Fits virtually any trifold...
Disposable, 3-Ply Face Masks
Disposable, 3-Ply Face Masks 99% BFE filtration 3-ply construction Disposable Not made with natural rubber latex 50 / Pk
Preprinted 6 Ft Social Distancing Peel-and-Stick Indoor Floor Sign, 6" Dia
Encourage Social Distancing Throughout Your Facility Eye-Catching signs help clearly indicate the appropriate 6' distance that needs be maintained between people Ideal for waiting areas, areas where customers form lines,...
Universal Hand Sanitizer and Soap Dispenser
Touch-Free Dispenser Holds Your Choice of Soap or Hand Sanitizer Touch-free design helps minimize the spread of germs Holds up to 1qt of hand sanitizer or soap Drip tray is...
Health and Hygiene Signs
Helps encourage customers and staff to follow health and hygiene protocols Ideal for posting throughout your facility Vibrant colors and images are easy to spot 1 / EA
ADA Compliant Bulk Infection Prevention Station
Easily Store and Access PPE Two bulk dispensers are ideal for booties, gowns, and caps Holds one mask box, three glove boxes, and gowns Glove and mask dispensers are side loading, making it...
Self-Closing Step-On Waste Cans
Self-Closing Waste Can Minimizes Cross-Contamination Risks Self-closing, touch-free lid helps reduce the spread of germs Heavy-duty foot pedal and linkage Securing mechanism keeps the bag securely in place Flame-retardant construction...
Hand Sanitizer Formulated with 80% ethanol Nonsterile Not formulated for consumption
Increased Protection Between Employees and Customers Ideal for creating a partition between coworkers and employees and customers 0.5" Durable acrylic OSHA compliant Designed for easy use and viewing Clean with...
Universal Canister Holder with Self-Adjusting Side
Decrease Wipe-Down Times and Improve Infection Control This unique dispenser accepts virtually any canister of wipes and put them in accessible places to encourage frequent wipe-downs and enhanced infection prevention practices. Spring loaded...
Bowman ABS Touchless One Lock Hygiene System
ABS Touchless One Lock Hygiene System Designed to fit two facemask boxes, one to two boxes of facial tissues or one box of gloves, and a hand sanitizer dispenser Quartz...