- Educate residents on when they should self-isolate in their living quarters.
- Actively encourage students, faculty, and staff who are sick or have recently had a close contact with a person with COVID-19 to stay in their living quarters.
- Develop policies that encourage sick individuals to stay at home without fear of reprisals, and ensure students, faculty, and staff are aware of these policies.
- Recommend and reinforce use of cloth face coverings for anyone inside residence halls.
- Provide adequate hygiene supplies, including soap, hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol, paper towels, tissues, disinfectant wipes, cloth face coverings (as feasible), and no-touch/foot pedal trash cans.
- Post signs in highly visible locations that promote everyday protective measures and describe how to stop the spread of germs.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces (e.g., door handles, sink handles, drinking fountains, grab bars, hand railings, bathroom stalls, dining hall tables) at least daily or between use as much as possible.
- Limit the use of shared objects (lab equipment, computer equipment, desks, etc.) when possible, or clean between each use.
- Encourage students, faculty, and staff to keep their personal items (especially cell phones and other electronics) and personal work and living spaces clean.
- Ensure adequate ventilation when using cleaning products to prevent the inhalation of toxic fumes.
- Close shared spaces such as dining halls, game rooms, exercise rooms, and lounges if possible. If not, stagger usage times and restrict the number of people allowed in at one time to ensure everyone can stay at least 6' apart, and clean and disinfect between use.
- Add physical barriers between bathroom sinks and beds, especially when they cannot be at least 6' apart.
- Provide grab-and-go options for meals, or serve individually plated meals instead of buffet style or self-serve stations.
- Use disposable food service items if possible, and ensure that all nondisposable food service items are handled with gloves and washed with dish soap and hot water or in a dishwasher. Individuals should wash their hands after removing their gloves or after directly handling used food service items.
- Limit any nonessential visitors, volunteers, and activities involving external groups or organizations as possible – especially with individuals who are not from the local geographic area.
- Close off areas used by a sick person and do not use these areas until after cleaning and disinfecting.
❏ Stanchions/retractable belts
❏ Disposable Gloves
Wall-Mount Canister Holder
Easy Sanitizer Wipe Organization Mounts easily to walls, allowing users to put wipes within easy, immediate reach Excellent for placement near checkout counters, breakrooms, and other areas that are frequently...
TempAlert II Disposable Temperature Strips
TempAlert II Disposable Temperature Strips Core adjusted: 94 - 106°F; 35 - 41°C Easily view rising temperatures and fevers Designed for superior continuity of monitoring compared to spot-check devices Excellent for employee and...
75% Isopropyl Alcohol Hand Sanitizer
75% Isopropyl Alcohol Hand Sanitizer OTC FDA regulated Includes one pump for each order of four 1gal containers 4 / PK
Bowman ABS Bulk Isolation Station with Hanger
Bulk Isolation Station with Hanger Chemical- and stress-crack-resistant ABS is tough, dimensionally stable, and will hold up to long-term use. Designed to store disposable or reusable gowns, aprons, or coveralls/jumpsuits,...
Large-Capacity Step-On Waste Cans
Spacious Step-On Waste Cans with Ample Space Step-on feature makes it easy to open the waste can without using your hands Hands-free lid helps minimize the spread of infection Plastic...
Bowman Aluminum Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Floor Stand
Aluminum Floor Stand for Hand-Sanitizer Dispenser Floor Stand with back plate supports a range of hand-sanitizer, foam-sanitizer, and hand-lotion dispensers Works with dispensers that have an attached drip tray No...
Havaclean Surface Disinfectant with Bleach, 5 gallon refill
All-in-One Cleaner, Disinfectant, and Stain Remover Excellent for cleaning tough dirt, grease, and soap scum Safe for use on nearly all nonporous surfaces Clean, fresh scent 1 / EA
Coronavirus COVID-19 Poster
Comprehensive COVID-19 Poster Educates on CDC InformationDesigned based on guidelines and information from the CDC, this poster functions as an all-in-one guide on coronavirus symptoms, what you need to know...
12"x18" Floor Decals
Vinyl Social-Distancing Floor Decals Bold, attention-grabbing colors and designs are easy to spot Overlaminated with a nonslip, pebble-textured surface for added durability Stands up to heavy pedestrian foot traffic
Freestanding Stanchion with 7' Retractable Belt Barrier
Maintain Order and Social Distancing in Lines Ideal for maintaining order and appropriate social distancing standards in customer lines Also ideal for blocking off doorways and closed-off areas Patented Beltrac...