- Serve meals outdoors or in classrooms instead of cafeterias or group dining rooms when possible.
- If cafeterias or group dining rooms must be used, keep students together in their cohort groups, ensure physical distancing, and consider assigned seating.
- Serve individually plated or baagged meals.
- Avoid sharing foods and utensils and buffet or family-style meals.
- Create safety procedures for meal service in classroom, additional meal service procedures in the cafeteria, meal prep and delivery, and receiving and storage.
- Consider the safest ways to handle transactions that normally would occur in a cafeteria line – how payments will be collected, receipts issued, and money secured. Use the online school payment system whenever possible.
- Suspend the use of salad bars and other self-service refrigerators and buffets for food and condiments.
- Discourage food sharing between students.
- Coordinate with custodians to establish lunchroom sanitation procedures.
- Clean and disinfect tables, chairs, and other frequently touched hard surfaces between groups of students.
- Provide physical distancing guides in food service areas with tape on floors, signage, increases table spacing, fewer tables, or physical barriers between tables.
- Schedule one class at a time to go through the cafeteria line.
- Use single-serving condiments.
- Place meals on a counter or tray line for quick pick up.
- Consider placing “Grab and Go” kiosks in hallways or gymnasiums.
- Consider having teachers take meal orders in classrooms and sending orders to the kitchen electronically.
- If students eat in classrooms, train teachers on food allergies, including symptoms of allergic reactions to food.
❏ Freestanding Stanchion with Retractable Barrier
❏ Disinfectant Wipes
Wall-Mount Canister Holder
Easy Sanitizer Wipe Organization Mounts easily to walls, allowing users to put wipes within easy, immediate reach Excellent for placement near checkout counters, breakrooms, and other areas that are frequently...
Face Shield with Drape
Face Shield with Bottom Drape for Superior Protection Protect your chin, upper neck, eyes, and mouth with this disposable full-face shield, which has fluid-resistant fabric at the bottom to help...
Disposable Face Mask 50/pk
Disposable Face Masks BFE>95% Disposable Designed for general public use (not intended for medical use) 3-Ply 50 / Pk Product DocumentationFace Mask Disposable Testing Certification
Ear Saver for Facemask Straps
Relieve Ear Pain Caused by Long-Term Mask Wear Designed to relieve pain caused by long periods of mask wear Helps ensure the mask stays properly in place Attach the mask...
75% Isopropyl Alcohol Hand Sanitizer
75% Isopropyl Alcohol Hand Sanitizer OTC FDA regulated Includes one pump for each order of four 1gal containers 4 / PK
Bowman ABS Wipe Tissue and Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
Convenient, Comprehensive Wipe, Tissue, and Hand-Sanitizer Dispenser Holds one to two tissue boxes or one glove box, one bottle of hand sanitizer, and accommodates a variety of wet wipe dispensers...
Floor Decals Attention-grabbing colors, text, and images Helps encourage social distancing and following foot-traffic patterns Excellent for use throughout your facility 15"
Table-Gard™ Disposable Work Mats
Protect Against Germs When Sharing Surfaces Helps protect against germs, dirt, and chemical residue on surfaces that may not be frequently cleaned Ideal for commonly shared spaces Smooth, thin 2mil...
Havaclean Surface Disinfectant with Bleach, 5 gallon refill
All-in-One Cleaner, Disinfectant, and Stain Remover Excellent for cleaning tough dirt, grease, and soap scum Safe for use on nearly all nonporous surfaces Clean, fresh scent 1 / EA
Bowman ABS Quad Glove Isolation Station with Sign
Quad Glove Isolation Station with Sign Space to hold disposable/reusable gowns, aprons, or jumpsuits, four boxes of gloves, earloop masks, and shield masks ADA and CMS wall protrusion compliant Keyholes...
Sani-Stop Solo Spot Mobile Station
Mobile Multiuse Sanitation Station Encourages Proper Hygiene Provides easy access to wipes, masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant Ideal for high-traffic areas including entranceways, lobbies, and hallways Heavy-duty construction 3mil...
13gal Waste Can with AirStep™ Technology
Ergonomic, Step-On Waste Can Designed to Reduce Odors Low-effort, ergonomic waste can has a step-activated open and gentle, silent close Hands-free lid helps reduce the spread of infection Activated carbon...
Infection Control Station
Classic Infection Control Stations Ideal for High-Traffic Areas These comprehensive kiosks help minimize the spread of germs with dispensers for masks, tissues, and hand sanitizer. Interior shelving provides generous space...
Increased Protection Between Employees and Customers Ideal for creating a partition between coworkers and employees and customers 0.5" Durable acrylic OSHA compliant Designed for easy use and viewing Clean with...
American Gothic-Themed Cough Etiquette Poster
Encourages people cover their coughs and follow proper hygiene etiquette Excellent for use throughout your facility Available in three sizes 1 / EA
Einstein-Themed Hand Hygiene Poster
Einstein-Themed Hand Hygiene Poster Ideal for encouraging employees and customers to wash their hands Available in three sizes 1 / EA
12' Stanchion with Retractable Belt
Rugged Stanchions Ideal for High-Traffic Areas Excellent for use even the harshest environments Durable, high-density polyethylene Ecofriendly recycled rubber base is nontoxic Integrated post handle is ergonomically placed for convenient...