- Limit the use and sharing of toys, games, art supplies, and playground equipment as much as possible. When shared use is allowed, clean and disinfect between uses.
- Consider holding recess activities in separated areas designated by class.
- Ensure students wash hands after touching play structures and maintain 6' of space from other children as much as possible.
- Offer outdoor play in staggered shifts, but if multiple groups are outside at the same time, they should maintain at least 6' of personal space.
- Keep groups together and maintain the same groups from day to day.
- Establish daily routines for cleaning playground equipment and toys
- Label containers for clean, unused playground equipment and for equipment that needs to be cleaned. Consider using labels with color coding or simple symbols so children of all ages can help with this daily activity.
- Focus cleaning efforts on plastic or metal surfaces where hands frequently make contact, such as bars and railings. Cleaning and disinfection of wooden surfaces or groundcovers is not recommended.
❏ Hand Sanitizer
Pink 3G Vinyl Gloves 100/bx
$8.25– Sold Out
Tear-Resistant Vinyl Exam Gloves Third-generation vinyl technology provides superior tear resistance, protection, and comfort Resins with ultra-high molecular weight and softening and strengthening agents enhance performance 7mil finger thickness 5mil...
Wall-Mount Bottle Holder
Hand Sanitizer Exactly Where You Need It Most Mount to the wall for easy, immediate access (hardware included) Place near doorways for instant access before you even enter a room...
Preprinted 6 Ft Social Distancing Peel-and-Stick Indoor Floor Sign, 6" Dia
Encourage Social Distancing Throughout Your Facility Eye-Catching signs help clearly indicate the appropriate 6' distance that needs be maintained between people Ideal for waiting areas, areas where customers form lines,...
Broad-Spectrum, Alcohol-Free Disinfectant Works in 10 minutes Formulated for broad-spectrum activity on inanimate surfaces Ready-to-use – simply spray, wipe, repeat once, and let dry Noncorrosive, nonstaining, nontoxic, and nonirritating Environmentally...
80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer Kills Up to 99.9% of Germs Formulated with one of the highest ratios of active ingredients on the market 80% alcohol 1 / EA Made in the USA...
Universal Canister Holder with Self-Adjusting Side
Decrease Wipe-Down Times and Improve Infection Control This unique dispenser accepts virtually any canister of wipes and put them in accessible places to encourage frequent wipe-downs and enhanced infection prevention practices. Spring loaded...
Disinfecting Supplies Organizer
Encourage Frequent Disinfection Place Disinfecting Stations all around your facility to encourage more frequent environmental cleaning. These stations are excellent for storing disinfecting necessities, including gloves and hand sanitizer for...
LinkLabel™ Bluetooth Label Printer
Endlessly Customize and Specialize Labels Bluetooth printer includes a free downloadable app Designed for limitless customization of text, font, positioning, size, and label length Use to print barcodes, QR codes,...
32oz PE Spray Bottle
Easily Mix and Store Cleaning Solutions 32oz capacity Ideal for mixing and holding disinfectants Eye-catching red trigger Transparent for convenient content management