Classrooms✓ See Our Room Supply Checklist
- To reduce possibilities for infection, students must remain in the same space and in cohorts as small and consistent as practicable, including for recess and lunch. Keep the same students and teacher or staff with each group, to the greatest extent practicable.
- Prioritize the use of outdoor space for activities when possible.
- Minimize movement of students and teachers or staff as much as possible.
- Consider using markings on classroom floors to promote distancing or arranging desks in a way that minimizes face-to-face contact.
- Redesign activities for smaller groups and play spaces to maintain separation.
- Develop instructions for maximizing spacing and minimizing movement that are easy for students to understand and are developmentally appropriate.
- Activities that involve singing should only take place outdoors.
- Implement procedures for turning in assignments to minimize contact.
- Consider using privacy screens to increase and enforce separation between staff and students.