- Decrease the capacity for conference and meeting rooms to ensure workspaces allow for 6' between employees.
- Arrange any communal seating by turning, draping (covering chair with tape or fabric so seats cannot be used), spacing, or removing chairs to maintain social distancing.
- Employees should be encouraged to use virtual meeting tools, including phone and virtual teleconference, in lieu of in-person meetings, whenever possible.
- If in-person meetings are essential, consider limiting meetings to 10 people or less depending on local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Conference rooms should be disinfected on a daily basis at minimum.
- Disinfectant wipes or spray should be left in each conference room and employees should be encouraged to wipe down all surfaces and equipment touched during conference room meetings.
If meetings are to occur in person, they should be conducted in a quick manner. Lingering and socializing before and after meetings should be discouraged.