- Minimize contact at school entrances between students, staff, families, and the community at the beginning and end of the school day. Prioritize minimizing contact between adults at all times.
- Stagger arrival and drop-off times and locations as consistently as possible to minimize scheduling challenges for families.
- Designate routes for entry and exit, using as many entrances as feasible. Create protocols to limit direct contact between people as much as possible.
- Implement health screenings of students and staff upon arrival at school.
- Equip each bus with extra disposable face coverings on school buses for students who have failed to bring one.
- Post signs to promote safety measures such as hand washing and the proper guidelines for wearing a cloth face covering.